The Company gives notice that today is available to the public, at the Company's Registered Office, on the website of the market management company Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (www.borsaitaliana.it), on the website of the authorized storage mechanism "eMarket STORAGE" managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A. (www.emarketstorage.com), as well as on the UniCredit website - documentation concerning the following items on the Agenda of the Shareholders' Meeting convened on 9 April 2020:
1. Approval of the 2019 financial statements;
2. Allocation of the result of the year 2019;
3. Distribution of a dividend from profit reserves;
4. Elimination of so-called "negative reserves" for components not subject to change by means of their definitive coverage;
5. Integration of the Board of Directors, once the number of Board members has been set;
6. Appointment of the external auditor for the years 2022-2030 and determination of fees;
7. 2020 Group Incentive System;
8. 2020 Group Remuneration Policy;
9. Remuneration Report;
10. 2020-2023 Long-Term Incentive Plan (2020-2023 LTI Plan);
11. Authorisation to purchase treasury shares. Consequent and inherent resolutions.
1. Delegation to the Board of Directors to carry out a free capital increase for a maximum amount of EUR 18,779,138 in order to complete the execution of the 2019 Group Incentive System and consequent amendments to the Articles of Association;
2. Delegation to the Board of Directors to carry out a free capital increase for a maximum amount of EUR 123,146,209 in order to execute the 2020 Group Incentive System and consequent amendments to the Articles of Association;
3. Amendments to clause 6 of the Articles of Association;
4. Cancellation of treasury shares with no reduction of share capital; consequent amendment to clause 5 of the Articles of Association. Consequent and inherent resolutions.
It is specified that further documentation concerning the items on the agenda of the ordinary and extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting, including the draft of the financial statements, the consolidated financial statements and the integrated statements ex D.Lgs. 254/2016, will be published according to the terms provided by law.
Milan, 9 March 2020