Following the results of the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP) performed by European Central Bank (ECB), UniCredit is required to meet the following capital requirements on a consolidated basis as of January 1st 2017:
- 8.75% CET 1 ratio transitional,
- 10.25% Tier 1 ratio transitional,
- 12.25% Total Capital ratio transitional.
All capital ratios transitional are inclusive of 2.5% Pillar 2 Requirement (P2R), 1.25% Capital Conservation Buffer (CCB) and 0.50% G-SIB buffer. The CCB and G-SIB buffer, as required by CRR and CRD IV, will reach on a fully loaded basis 2.5% and 1% respectively in 2019.
As of September 30th 2016, UniCredit capital ratios on a consolidated basis stand at:
- 11.00% CET 1 ratio transitional,
- 11.81% Tier 1 ratio transitional,
- 14.50% Total Capital ratio transitional.
Milan, December 12, 2016
Tel.+39-02-88621872; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.+39-02-88623569; e-mail: email@example.com