14 September 2022 Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting
The Shareholders' Meeting was held in Milan in both Ordinary and Extraordinary session on 14 September 2022 in a single call.
The Shareholders' Meeting documentation is available on this section; moreover, general information on the process is available on the Shareholders page, in the "Shareholders' Meeting" section.
Voting proxies and Company-Designated Proxy Holder
Those who have the right to vote may be represented in the Meeting through execution of a written proxy pursuant to current regulatory provisions. To that end, it is possible to use either the proxy form issued by the authorised intermediaries at the request of the voting rights holder or the proxy form that can be downloaded below. The representative may deliver or send to the Company a copy or a digital copy of the proxy in place of the original confirming, under his/her own responsibility, the identity of the delegating shareholder and that the document is a true copy of the original. The Company may be given notice of the voting proxy granted by means of a document in electronic format with a qualified electronic signature or digital signature by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The proxy may also be given to Computershare S.p.A., with registered office in Milan and offices at via Nizza, 262/73 in Turin, the Representative designated for this purpose by the Company pursuant to Article 135-undecies of the TUF, in accordance with the procedures provided for by the current legislation. The proxy to the Company-Designated Proxy Holder, with voting instructions on all or some of the proposals on the agenda, shall be conferred through the specific proxy form prepared by the Designated Proxy Holder itself that can be dowloaded below. The proxy form with voting instructions must be submitted, following the indications therein, by 12 September 2022. Alternatively, within the same deadline, it will be possible to proceed with the guided filling in of the proxy form and voting instructions and their transmission using the specific web application managed by Computershare S.p.A., accessible through a this link
The proxy and voting instructions can always be cancelled within the specified deadline, using the procedures specified above. The proxy is effective only for proposals in relation to which voting instructions have been given.
As provided for in Article 127-ter of the TUF, those who are entitled to vote may submit questions pertaining to items on the agenda prior to the Shareholders' Meeting by sending these:
- via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- via registered mail with the notice of receipt to the Company's Registered Office (with the express indication: "To the attention of the Group Corporate Affairs Department"),
with their identification and contact details.
The entitlement of those asking questions shall be ascertained based on the notice given by the broker according to Article 43 of the Bank of Italy-Consob Resolution dated 13 August 2018, or by means of the communication pursuant to Article 83-sexies of the TUF to allow attendance at the Shareholders' Meeting. Those interested are invited to send the Company, together with their questions, a copy of the documentation proving their entitlement.
The questions must be received no later than 7 September 2022. The questions that will result to be pertinent to the matters on the agenda, will be answered, at the latest, during the Shareholders' Meeting as established by the rules of the law.
The Company will not answer questions that do not respect the above modalities, due dates and conditions.
Notice of call
Shareholders' Meeting Documentation
1. Authorisation to purchase treasury shares aimed at remunerating the shareholders - update and integration of the resolution of 8 April 2022. Consequent and inherent resolutions
1. Cancellation of treasury shares with no reduction of share capital; consequent amendment to clause 5 of the Articles of Association. Consequent and inherent resolutions
- 27.07.2022 UniCredit: Call for the Shareholders' Meeting
- 14.09.2022 Shareholders' Meeting
- 07.10.2022 Amendment of Articles of Association - Minutes of the Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of 14 September 2022
- 01.12.2022 - Conclusion of the Second Tranche of the Buy-Back Programme 2021