- UniCredit Bank GmbH - London Branch and UniCredit S.p.A. - London Branch are limited to providing services to wholesale clients and will not provide banking or investment services to retail clients.
- Any ongoing banking or investment services provided by UniCredit offices outside of the UK to UK residents will be performed solely on a cross-border basis and will not fall under the supervision of the Financial Conduct Authority.
Please be advised that the UniCredit Bank name and UK registered address have been fraudulently used to target individual consumers via cold calls to invest in fraudulent investment and banking products. Fraudsters have also established fake websites, email addresses, and sent communications in the name of UniCredit employees, purporting to be Unicredit UK or another group company.
Known as "clone firms", these companies have no legal or business association with UniCredit Group. They are not authorised to offer or distribute products for the UniCredit Group and in the following cases are not Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised firms.
- UNICREDIT BANK LONDON
- UNICREDIT BANK LONDON INTERNATIONAL BANK
- UNICREDIT LTD
- UNICREDIT LIMITED
- UNICREDIT Holdings UK Ltd
- UNICREDIT SPA (FAENZA MAZZINI) LTD
- UNICREDIT UK
We have made the relevant authorities aware and are taking the necessary steps to prevent these companies from doing harm to our customers and the public.
If you believe you have been contacted by any of the entities listed above or have any query relating to suspicious transactions purporting to originate from UniCredit, please report the matter to the Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and to the Financial Conduct Authority.
In the UK, you can also report the fraud to Action Fraud by calling 0300 123 2040 or online.
For more information on clone firm scams, please refer to the FCA warnings.