UniCredit has taken the following specific measures to protect its employees and clients, against the possible spread of the Coronavirus:
- UniCredit has activated health and safety protocols and will continue to carefully monitor the situation in the affected regio
- UniCredit encourages employees located in the towns worst affected to rely on agreed alternative work solutions, such as, where possible, remote working;
- UniCredit is also distributing anti-contagion preventive kits at the main impacted branches and has closed all the common areas at the headquarter offices in Milan and Cologno Monzese, as well as the set-up of temperature control systems at the entrances of the towers in Piazza Gae Aulenti;
- As a precautionary measure and as previously announced, UniCredit have put in place a ban on non-essential domestic and international travel;
- As well as safeguarding staff members' health and well-being, it is an utmost priority for UniCredit to continue to best serve its clients in the affected areas, through a multi-channel offer, with additional remote advisors.
In addition, UniCredit would like to clarify that:
- NO staff member has been confirmed as being infected by the Coronavirus;
- The Unicredit Gae Aulenti Towers will be OPEN as usual Monday 24 February 2020.
Milan, 23 February 2020
Media Relations UniCredit Tel. +39 02 88623569; e-mail MediaRelations@unicredit.eu