The Company gives notice that today is available to the public, at the Company's Registered Office, on the website of the market management company Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (www.borsaitaliana.it), on the website of the authorized storage mechanism "eMarket STORAGE" managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A. (www.emarketstorage.com), as well as on the UniCredit website - documentation concerning the following items on the Agenda of the Shareholders' Meeting convened on 15 April 2021.
1. Approval of the 2020 financial statements
2. Allocation of the result of the year 2020
3. Increase of the Legal Reserve
4. Elimination of so-called "negative reserves" for components not subject to change by means of their definitive coverage
5. Distribution of a dividend from profit reserves
6. Authorisations to purchase treasury shares aimed at Shareholders' remuneration. Consequent and inherent resolutions
7. Determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors
8. Appointment of the Directors
9. Determination of the remuneration of Directors
10. Integration of the Board of Statutory Auditors by the appointment of a substitute Statutory Auditor
15. Authorisation to purchase and dispose of treasury shares for the purpose of delisting the UniCredit shares from the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Consequent and inherent resolutions
3. Cancellation of treasury shares with no reduction of share capital; consequent amendment to clause 5 of the Articles of Association. Consequent and inherent resolutions
It is specified that further documentation concerning the items on the agenda of the ordinary and extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting, including the draft of the financial statements, the consolidated financial statements and the integrated statements ex D.Lgs. 254/2016, will be published according to the terms provided by law.
Milan, 5 March 2021