UniCredit provides the following information as requested by Consob.
The decision of ECB set the following capital requirements for UniCredit on a consolidated basis:
· 9.5% CET 1 ratio transitional
· 13% Total Capital ratio transitional.
As of December 31st 2014, UniCredit capital ratios on a consolidated basis stand at:
· 10.41% CET 1 ratio transitional
· 13.63% Total Capital ratio transitional (1).
UniCredit is well above the specific capital requirements, with the aim to further strengthen its capital position.
Milan, February 26th 2015
1) Assuming 2014 scrip dividend of 12€cent per ordinary share with 75% acceptance rate of shares. Assuming 2014 full cash dividend, CET 1 ratio transitional at 10.26% and Total Capital ratio transitional at 13.49%.