Digital Press Kit
Here you can find essential resources for the media.
Our UniCredit press kit includes official photos, logos, reports and documents.
Hi-Res Images Selection
We have collected a selection of high-res images. Click on the link to download our official photos.
Chief Executive Officer and Head of Italy
"I am delighted today to be named CEO of UniCredit and grateful for the trust of our shareholders and the Board. This is a bank of critical importance. A truly pan-European institution, but one with its origins firmly rooted in Italy, my home country. I see in UniCredit the opportunity to make a difference. An opportunity to do things differently, and to create a blueprint for what banking, done in the right way, for the right reasons, can look like."
Download the photos
"I am honoured that the Board has elected me as new Chairman. I am fully committed to serving our people and our Group, to the best of my abilities, and I would like to thank our shareholders for their trust. My key objective will be to ensure the best possible conditions for the bank to create value for its shareholders and all its stakeholders."
Download the photos
UniCredit's leadership team
GROUP EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
We have a leadership team and organisational structure that will ensure we can drive the business effectively and deliver our new strategic plan.
Click on the direct link to download JPG
- MARION HÖELLINGER - Head of Germany
- GIANFRANCO BISAGNI - Group Chief Operating Officer
- TEODORA PETKOVA - Head of Central and Eastern Europe
- RICHARD BURTON - Head of Client Solutions
- STEFANO PORRO - Chief Financial Officer
- ALI KHAN - Group Digital & Information Officer
- FIONA MELROSE - Head of Group Strategy & Optimization
- JOANNA CARSS - Head of Group Stakeholder Engagement
- TJ LIM - Group Risk Officer
- SERENELLA DE CANDIA - Group Compliance Officer
- GIANPAOLO ALESSANDRO - Group Legal Officer - Secretary of the Board of Directors
One Bank One UniCredit
Focusing on banking that matters, Unicredit offers local and international expertise, providing unparalleled access to market leading products and services in 13 core markets through our European banking network. Leveraging on an international network of representative offices and branches, UniCredit serves clients in another 16 countries worldwide.
Here you can download pictures of our large building in: