The Italian Banking Association will hold its annual event, "Invito a Palazzo," on Saturday, October 1, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., in 50 cities around Italy. For the 15th consecutive year we will join with other banks and banking foundations in celebrating our historical and artistic heritage by opening a number of exceptional buildings to the public.
UniCredit firmly believes in the importance of engaging in cultural initiatives that promote social development in the communities where it operates. The bank will open six of its buildings and is working closely with Fondazione CRT and Fondazione Sicilia to organize special initiatives for this occasion in three additional locations.
The UniCredit buildings participating are as follows:
• Bologna, Palazzo Magnani - guided tours
• Milan, UniCredit Tower - guided tours, available by reservation by calling 02.88624385 from Sept. 19 to 29. Tours are available from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Rome, Palazzo de Carolis - guided tours
• Udine, Palazzo Strassoldo - guided tours and "CARLA & CARLA: colore & creta," an exhibition of watercolors and ceramics at the Spazio Città UniCredit
• Turin, UniManagement (the Group's development and corporate learning center) - guided tours to be held jointly with Palazzo Perrone (Fondazione CRT), where the visits will begin
• Verona, Palazzo ex Cassa di Risparmio di Verona - UniCredit ArtGallery hosting "First Step 7," an exhibition of works by young artists from the Accademia di Belle Arti in Verona
• Palermo, Palazzo Branciforte (Fondazione Sicilia) - guided tours beginning at 9:30 a.m. Workshops for young people will take place at 10:30 a.m. and noon. These are subject to availability and places must be reserved by calling 091.8887767 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A musical performance will be held by the Chorus Philharmonia, directed by A. Terzo, and pianist G. Messina at 5:30 p.m. in the Sala dei 99 (subject to availability). Organized in collaboration with UniCredit.
• Palermo, Villa Zito (Fondazione Sicilia) - guided tours beginning at 10:00 a.m.. Places must be reserved by calling 091.7782180 or 3371655482 or by writing to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (subject to availability). Organized in collaboration with UniCredit.