UniCredit has been collaborating for long time with MAXXI, the National Museum of XXI Century Arts in Rome.
Together they have supported the project "Committenze Contemporanee", which consisted of a series of exhibitions each devoted to an artist of the past associated with a work commissioned to a contemporary artist.
In spectacular location in Rome's Flaminio district - designed by architect Zaha Hadid - the museum has on loan some works of the Unicredit Art Collection.
Thanks to this collaboration, UniCredit's customers will purchase up to two tickets to visit the museum at a reduced price (8 Euros instead of 10 Euros).
This opportunity is valid until the end of December, 31 and will visit one of the most innovative and experimental cultural spaces in Italy simply showing at the ticket office of the museum their UniCredit's card with a valid ID.
MAXXI in that period will host the following exhibitions:
- Maurizio Sacripanti. Expo Osaka '70 (from 29/05/15 to 2/11/15)
- Food dal cucchiaio al mondo (from 29/05/15 to 1/11/15)
- Olivo Barbieri. Immagini 1978-2014 (from 29/05/15 to 3/1/16)
- Maurizio Nannucci. Where to start from (from 26/06/15 to 18/10/15)
- Choi Jeong - Hwa, Didier Fiuza Faustino, Martino Gamper and Pedro Reyes. Transformers (from 11/11/15 to 3/27/16)
Foto: Musacchio Ianniello. Courtesy Fondazione MAXXI