The 2013 EBRD Annual Meeting - a high-profile event which brings together investors, policy-makers, government officials and bankers from Central and Eastern Europe - will be held in Istanbul (Turkey) on May 10th & 11th.
UniCredit - for the fourth year in a row - will be Major Forum Partner.
This year edition, besides the usual Investment Outlook Sessions on countries, will concentrate on "Innovating for growth", featuring various panel discussions among which:
- Innovation, Diversification and Growth
- Capital Markets and the Changing Regulatory Environment
- The Female Factor: Women in Business and Financial Performance
- Infrastructure - Driver for Growth and Diversification
- Joint IFI action in Eastern Europe
- Sustainable Energy and Growth: The Turkish Experience
- Brining People into the Financial System
The Group will be deeply engaged in the event agenda.
On May 10th, Gianni Franco Papa - Head of CEE Division - will attend the panel discussion "Capital Markets and Changing Regulatory Environment" while Gianfranco Bisagni - Head of CEE CIB, along with Aurelio Maccario - Head of Group Strategic Planning, will be main speakers of the panel "CEE Lending Growth: Does Supply Meet Demand?", organized by UniCredit.
On May 11th, Ludovica Lardera - Head of Group Sustainability - will be the discussant to the panel "Expanding economic opportunities and promoting inclusion", in the framework of the "Civil Society" programme which is held along the main Business Forum programme.
UniCredit will also organize, on May 10th, a press conference addressed to media coming from Western and CEE countries to present the next CEE Banking Study.