TOP EMPLOYER 2021
Monday 01 February 2021
Becoming the employer of choice.
For the fourth year in a row UniCredit has proudly achieved the Top Employer in Europe in 2021 European certification thanks to five local awards in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Italy and Russia.
The prize was assigned by the global authority that recognises excellence in HR practices, Top Employers Institute, which this year celebrate its 30th anniversary.
On Thursday 28 January, our UniCredit Senior HR colleagues from Italy, Austria, Germany, Hungary, and Russia virtually joined the tradition annual ceremony and received the award. To celebrate this important achievement HypoVereinsbank (Top Employer Germany for the 11th time in a row) shot a video asking colleagues to give a definition of “employer of choice.”
HVB employees provided tangible examples of what it means to be a top employer. The interviews showed that our teams appreciate the proximity, the values of integrity and sustainability and the focus on work-life balance that the Group promotes every day.
UniCredit submitted a questionnaire on HR pillars the so-called “Top Employers HR Best Practices Survey." Answers were assessed and results compared with those of other companies in the same sector. UniCredit obtained an excellent score, again making the employers of choice list.
Companies must prove that they are at the forefront of six HR issues:
- Solid business and HR strategy together with effective leadership
- Work environment focused on change and digitisation
- Flourishing employer branding, talent acquisition and on-boarding activities
- Effective performance systems, career pathways and learning activities
- Special attention on employee wellbeing, involvement and recognition
- Company values and ethics, diversity and inclusion mindset and a sustainable approach must be present.
Watch the video and visit our Careers section to find out about Life at UniCredit.