STARTUP PLUS, DAY 2
Tuesday 09 March 2021
Day 2 of UniCredit’s StartUp Plus event focused on the tools and opportunities for funding innovative startups
StartUp Plus is the programme of digital webinars dedicated to startups that want to accelerate their growth. Day 1 looked at dos and don’ts when establishing your business.
Day 2 was dedicated to startup financing.
We began by exploring the phases of startup investment, from pre-seed to round A, and acknowledged the range of financial instruments dedicated to startups in Europe. We then focused on the selection criteria used by Venture Capital and Business Angels when assessing potential investments in startups.
- Nicola Redi - Managing Partner, Venture Factory
- Antonio Carbone - Head of European Affairs, Communication and Studies, Fondazione Enea Tech
- Cesare Maifredi - General Partner, 360 Capital Partners
- Fausta Pavesio - Startup Advisor and Angel Investor - Venture Partner, StartupWiseGuys
In the second part of the day, we analyzed international innovation ecosystems, from USA to Asia passing through Europe. We reflected on the use of the Central Guarantee Fund for startups and the opportunities that UniCredit Start Lab offers to projects entering its platform.
- Andrea Zorzetto - Managing Partner Plug and Play Italia
- Francesco Rossi - Partner Levante Capital
- Lisa-Marie Fassl - Co-Founder and CEO Female Founders
- Fabio Melzani - Capital Light Factory Coordinator, UniCredit
- Francesca Perrone - Head of WEU Start Lab & Development Programs, UniCredit
- Sabrina Boifava - UniCredit Start Lab Team