We share highlights from Day 1 of UniCredit’s StartUp Plus event, examining the do’s and don’ts of developing a successful startup.
StartUp Plus is a successful new format of "open" webinars dedicated to startups. Eighteen experts and opinion leaders from the world of innovation shared information and reflections with an audience of 1,300 innovators, who connected live from all over Italy.
The outstanding participation by our audience has encouraged us to share recordings of the two-day event and make them available on One UniCredit.
In the first of the two webinars, we talked about virtuous elements and the mistakes to avoid in the development of a startup.
We initially explored the best strategies to adopt when establishing and growing new entrepreneurial projects. We also focused on the importance of ESG criteria and impact financing, and we analysed the most common mistakes to avoid when developing a new venture.
- Andrea Casini - Co-CEO Commercial Banking Italy, UniCredit
- Danilo Mazzara - Strategy Advisor and Open Innovation Lead, Accenture Strategy
- Marco Nannini - CEO, Impact Hub
- Lucia Chierchia - Managing Partner & Head of Phygital Factory, Gellify
- Gianfranco Bellezza - CEO and Founder, Golden Bridge Consulting
- Francesco Cicione - Founder and President, Entopan
The second part of Day 1 shared useful tips to building an effective business plan and how to pitch your project to both clients and investors.
- Francesca Perrone - Head of WEU Start Lab & Development Programs, UniCredit
- Giusy Stanziola - UniCredit Start Lab Team
- Antonio Perdichizzi - CEO and Founder Tree