UniCredit Computer Emergency Response Team
The UniCredit Computer Emergency Response Team, short name "UNT-CERT", is a UniCredit team which mission is to provide assistance to UniCredit Group's served Legal Entities regarding ICT security incident coordination, assessment, handling, analysis and response.
Main activities are:
- Cyber attack management and IT incident response, analyzing ICT security incidents and identifying countermeasures to address the necessary mitigation;
- Major incident management, with the coordination of the various company functions involved and the preparation of appropriate reporting;
- Conduction of investigations using forensic analysis techniques in order to manage ICT security incidents by providing reactive services (incident responses) and a complete portfolio of other security services, such as monitoring improvement, early warning and malware analysis.
UNT-CERT also ensures cooperation within national and international networks of CSIRTs/CERTs and supports law enforcement and regulatory authorities regarding security incidents.
UNT-CERT is authorized to use "CERT" by Carnegie Mellon University, accredited by Trusted Introducer, member of FIRST and listed by ENISA.
Following a document that contains a brief description of the UNT-CERT, in accordance to IETF's RFC2350 specification, and the latest public PGP/GPG key.
- PDF | UNT-CERT RFC2350 profile (420.79kb)
- ASC | UNT-CERT PGP/GPG public key (3.08kb)
UNT-CERT team can be contacted via:
telephone +39 02 00706830 (operating 24H/7D)