FinecoBank is the multi-channel direct banking of UniCredit Group
Business category: Consumer and SME Banking
In early 1999 Fineco was the first company to offer online stock trading in Italy. Since then, it has quickly grown from pioneer to market leader.
Today, FinecoBank is the top direct bank in Italy and the n°1 broker for number of executed orders, delivering a full set of customer-focused brokerage, banking and credit services to over 800.000 accounts, with € 36,2 billion assets and excellent profitability. Through its multimarket platform, it offers a broad range of trading and investing products, combining fast execution with great value and service.
All its services are based on a mix of three ingredients:
- Innovation: advanced services, always offered in a new and effective way;
- Efficiency: efficient processes that cost less and are faster and easier to use. Low prices, high quality;
- Specialisation: all services are planned with careful attention to the details, constantly building on past experience and viewing the issues from a highly specialised point of view, in order to always be able to offer our customers something new.
This philosophy has led Fineco to become the number one bank in Italy in terms of customer satisfaction. FinecoBank is organised according to specialised business areas, which develop solutions targeted at specific needs.
Specifically, it offers:
- Retail and institutional trading services on dedicated platforms, combining ease of use with performance, functional excellence and convenience;
- Multi-brand investment services offered directly over the Internet and through financial planners operating on open-architecture platforms;
- Online banking and credit services focused on user experience, transparency, simplicity and convenience