Udine - Palazzo Strassoldo, Mantica, Via Vittorio Veneto, 20
Near the end of the 17th century, Count Giulio Antonio Strassoldo commissioned this grand home and entrusted its decoration to the exuberant imagination of painter Giulio Quaglio.
In 1782, the building became the property of the Counts of Mantica, to whom the building owes its double name. In 1954, it was sold to Banca del Friuli. An elegant structure, the facade of the palazzo has been left untouched by subsequent alterations.