Based on the Board of Directors' approval of the financial results as of 31 December 2022, disclosed to the market on 31 January, the Board of Directors of UniCredit S.p.A., in today's meeting, approved:
- the Draft Company's Financial Statements and the Consolidated Financial Statements as of 31 December 2022, recording a net profit of Euro 3,107 million for UniCredit S.p.A. and a net profit of Euro 6,458 million at Consolidated level;
- the Board of Directors' Reports to the Shareholders' Meeting - to be held on 31 March 2023 - related to the proposal of:
- approval of the 2022 Company Financial Statement of UniCredit S.p.A.;
- allocation of the 2022 net profit of UniCredit S.p.A. that envisages - among other items - the distribution of a cash dividend for Euro 1,906,562,000, corresponding to Euro 0.9872 per share;
- elimination of negative reserves for the components not subject to change by means of their definitive coverage, by use of available reserves
- buy-back of UniCredit S.p.A. shares for a total maximum amount equal to Euro 3,343,438,000, with the aim to pursue the actions and targets envisaged by the 2022-2024 strategic plan "UniCredit Unlocked" in terms of shareholder remuneration.
Subject to the approval of the abovementioned Shareholders' Meeting: (i) the cash dividend distribution envisages an ex-dividend date on 24 April 2023, a record date on 25 April 2023 and a payment date on 26 April 2023; (II) the Company intends to start the Share Buy-Back execution as soon as the authorization of the European Central Bank will be obtained.
Milan, 16 February 2023