UniCredit informs you that, in relation to item 1 on the Agenda of the Ordinary Part ("Completion of the Board of Statutory Auditors") of the Shareholders' Meeting convened on December 4, 2017, it has received on November 6, 2017 from shareholders Aletti Gestielle SGR, Anima SGR, Anthilia Capital Partners SGR, Arca Fondi SGR, Eurizon Capital SGR, Eurizon Capital SA, Fideuram Asset Management (Ireland), Fideuram Investimenti SGR, Interfund Sicav, Generali Investments Europe SGR, Generali Investments Luxembourg SA, Kairos Partners SGR, Mediolanum Gestione Fondi SGR, Mediolanum International Funds, Ubi Pramerica SGR and Ubi Sicav:
- the proposal of candidacy of Ms. Antonella Bientinesi as permanent Statutory Auditor (in place of Ms. Maria Enrica Spinardi);
- the proposal of candidacy of Ms. Myriam Amato as stand-in Statutory Auditor (in place of Ms. Antonella Bientinesi).
For the above said candidacies the following documentation, published on the Company's website (at the link www.unicreditgroup.eu/shareholdersmeetingdecember2017), has been provided for:
- a declaration regarding the candidacy and a statement concerning their possessing the necessary requirements, according to both current provisions and the Articles of Association, to take on the office;
- a detailed curriculum vitae;
- a list of offices held in other companies.
Milan, November 7, 2017
Media Relations: tel +39 02 88623569;
e mail: email@example.com
Investor Relations: tel +39 02 88621872;
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org