UniCredit S.p.A. informs you that the documentation relating to the UniCredit S.p.A. financial statement as at December 31, 2012, and the consolidated financial statement (items 1 and 2 on the agenda of the ordinary session of Shareholders' Meeting), as well as the UniCredit Report on the Corporate Governance and ownership structures concerning the 2012 financial year, drawn up as envisaged by Sec. 123-bis of Legislative Decree no. 58/98, have been published today on the Company website at www.unicreditgroup.eu/shareholdersmeeting2013.
Moreover, the documentation concerning the following items on the agenda of the ordinay session of the mentioned Shareholders' Meeting has been published:
5. Appointment of the Directors necessary to complete the Board of Directors and authorization of competing activities according to Sec. 2390 of the Italian Civil Code;
6. Restatement of the remuneration expected to the Directors for their activities carried out within the Board Committees and other Company bodies, per each year of office;
7. 2013 Group Compensation Policy;
8. 2013 Group Incentive System;
9. 2013 UniCredit Group Employee Share Ownership Plan;
and of the extraordinary session of the same Shareholders' Meeting:
1.Amendments to Clauses 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 14, 20, 30 and 32 of the Articles of Association;
2. Delegation to the Board of Directors, under the provisions of Sec. 2443 of the Italian Civil Code, of the authority to resolve, on one or more occasions for a maximum period of five years starting from the date of the shareholders' resolution, to carry out a free capital increase, as allowed by Sec. 2349 of the Italian Civil Code, for a maximum amount of €. 143,214,140.73 corresponding to up to 42,200,000 UniCredit ordinary shares, to be granted to the personnel of the Holding Company and of the Group banks and companies who hold positions of particular importance for the purpose of achieving the Group's overall objectives; consequent amendments to the Articles of Association,
has also been published.
Milan, 11th April 2013