ABI's Second Annual Festival of Creative Culture
The Festival of Creative Culture (Festival della Cultura Creativa), a cultural initiative for young people, returns March 16 to 22. The event is organized by the Italian Banking Association (ABI) as a part of its current Cultural Plan for Italian Banks.
Last year's festival involved 50 Italian cities, where more than 10,000 children and youth participated in activities designed around the theme of the "Imaginary Museum."
The theme of this year's festival, "The Alphabet of the World: We Read and Speak the Signs Around Us," will inspire workshops, exhibitions and musical performances that will speak about the world through the creative eyes of our youngest. They, after all, capture the reality of our territories, as they narrate freely and take nothing for granted.
UniCredit, as a part of its ongoing commitment to the social and cultural development of its communities, will be organizing festival workshops in six cities.
The activities held in Bologna, Milan, Rome, Turin and Verona will be managed by the Associazione laFogliaeilVento, while events in Palermo will be managed by Associazione Civita.
In the first group of cities, a project entitled "The secret gardens of alphabets" will incorporate storytelling in all its forms. Children will be encouraged to express themselves and to utilize the nature around them.
In Palermo, where our Group has long collaborated with Civita, we will provide educational workshops for elementary school students taking a three-part field trip from the Cavallerizza room of Palazzo Branciforte to the Monte dei Pegni.
The festival's program:
- Monday, March 16: Rome, Palazzo de Carolis via Lata 3; workshop from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 17: Turin, UniCredit Building via Nizza 150; workshop from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 18: Bologna, Palazzo Magnani Via Zamboni 20; workshop from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Thursday, March 19: Verona, Museo AMO via Massalongo 7; workshop from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Sunday, March 22: Milan, UniCredit Tower Piazza Gae Aulenti 3; workshops from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Bookings are subject to availability. From now until March 12, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, surname and age of the child interested. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with participation details.
- March from 17 to 22: Palermo, Palazzo Branciforte (Fondazione Sicilia) via Bara all'Olivella 2; eight workshops distributed throughout the week.
Information and bookings (subject to availability) can be obtained by calling 091.8887767 or emailing email@example.com
For more about the festival, please visit www.festivalculturacreativa.it