Recomend this page
Thank you, we sent your recommendation to the desired recipient.
Sorry, this functionality is not available right now.
Please try with this link. Thank you.
The Czech Republic - member of the European Union : new opportunities in a greater Europe
The Verona Chamber of Commerce will hold a seminar on "The Czech Republic - member of the European Union: new openings in a greater Europe".
The topics will include:
- The Czech Republic - member of the European Union
Vladimír Müller - Deputy Minister for European Affairs, Foreign Ministry of the Czech Republic
- Structural funds and their use in the Czech Republic
Richard Hlavatý - Director, Trade Policy and European Integration Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
- Macroeconomic scenario and openings for investment. Trade relations between Italy and the Czech Republic
Jan Brejcha - Director of the Economic and Commercial Office, Consulate General of the Czech Republic
- Presentation of the government agency for foreign trade, Czech Trade
Martin Holý - Head, Czech Trade Milan
- The legal system and trade and industrial relations with Czech companies; practical advice on the use of structural funds in the Czech Republic
Luca Savino - Savino & Partners
Among the speakers, Mr Sergio Resegotti, Head New Europe Desk Zivnostenska Banka - Unicredit Group, will present a paper on "The financial system in the Czech Republic and the provision of support for small and medium-size enterprises".