The Czech Republic - member of the European Union : new opportunities in a greater Europe
The Verona Chamber of Commerce will hold a seminar on "The Czech Republic - member of the European Union: new openings in a greater Europe".
The topics will include:
- The Czech Republic - member of the European Union
Vladimír Müller - Deputy Minister for European Affairs, Foreign Ministry of the Czech Republic
- Structural funds and their use in the Czech Republic
Richard Hlavatý - Director, Trade Policy and European Integration Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
- Macroeconomic scenario and openings for investment. Trade relations between Italy and the Czech Republic
Jan Brejcha - Director of the Economic and Commercial Office, Consulate General of the Czech Republic
- Presentation of the government agency for foreign trade, Czech Trade
Martin Holý - Head, Czech Trade Milan
- The legal system and trade and industrial relations with Czech companies; practical advice on the use of structural funds in the Czech Republic
Luca Savino - Savino & Partners
Among the speakers, Mr Sergio Resegotti, Head New Europe Desk Zivnostenska Banka - Unicredit Group, will present a paper on "The financial system in the Czech Republic and the provision of support for small and medium-size enterprises".