YOU’VE GOT THE POWER!
Monday 25 January 2021
Do the right thing for the environment!
There are many good reasons for wanting to save energy, such as drawing less on the earth’s precious and limited natural resources, which is good for the future of our planet and for us all.
It can also reduce your energy bills. The more efficient your everyday appliances, the less energy they use, so the lower your bills should be.
Click to watch the penultimate in a series of videos dedicated to energy saving, addressing those simple behaviours that we all should remember as we go about our daily activities.
Stay tuned for the final instalment on energy saving tips in February!
Missed the previous videos? Click below to watch them.
- Balancing energy efficiency and thermal comfort (Intranet)
- Balancing energy efficiency and thermal comfort (MyUniCredit)
- Saving energy for a sustainable future (intranet)
- Saving energy for a sustainable future (myunicredit)
- Creating a sustainable future in the new normal (intranet)
- Creating a sustainable future in the new normal (myunicredit)
- Creating less waste for a sustainable future together (intranet)
- Creating less waste for a sustainable future together (myunicredit)