COOKING WITH UNICREDIT: SALMON WITH BABY POTATOES
Tuesday 12 May 2020
Armela from the Millennial Board makes salmon with baby potatoes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 pound asparagus ends trimmed
- 2 pounds baby red or gold potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb blend see note
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven. Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, and 2 teaspoons Italian herb blend.
2. Arrange on a large sheet pan and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
3. Arrange salmon fillets and asparagus on the sheet pan. Brush onto salmon fillets.
4. Drizzle asparagus with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste and place lemon slices between the asparagus spears.
5. Bake for 15 minutes until asparagus and potatoes are fork-tender and salmon is cooked through. Serve immediately.
Suggestion from the chef: for a DIY Italian herb blend, stir together equal parts dried thyme, parsley, oregano, and basil.