IT’S COFFEE TIME
Monday 15 June 2020
There's no cure for Mondays, but coffee is a wonderful medicine
Whether you’re still in smart working or in the office, the coffee break is an unmissable moment to spend in company, alone or … in a virtual connection with some friends or colleagues!
And now that it’s Monday, the day when you need a special charge to face the week after the weekend, we want to share with you a recipe to make a really delicious coffee!
Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee) is the BEST thing ever! It’s only 3 ingredients! It’s a fluffy and incredibly delicious way to make a difference to your coffee-break, and takes only 5 minutes with a hand mixer! You can make it hot or cold!
Whipped coffee in a mason jar being twirled out with a glass straw.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- a pinch of cinnamon optional
- 1 cup milk of choice (milk, almond, oat milk, etc.)
1. Add all the coffee, sugar and boiling water in a bowl (you can easily double or triple this recipe). Using a hand mixer or stand mixer and whip on one of the higher speeds.
2. Whip the entire mixture for about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides and whip any bits that didn’t get whipped.
3. Taste (it’ll be very strong! But of course diluted with your milk) and add more sugar if desired. But remember it’ll be diluted with the milk!
4. Add the coffee to a tall glass (about 8 ounces/1 cup) of your favourite milk. If you’re doing iced, add a few ice cubes, then the milk, then spoon the whipped coffee on top. If using hot, just add it to the glass.
5. Using your spoon or straw, stir vigorously to swirl it into your milk.
6. Sip and enjoy…and then send us a picture of your coffee moment to firstname.lastname@example.org! We will publish a selection on One UniCredit over coming days.
We look forward to receiving your photos!