COOKING WITH UNICREDIT: DRUNKEN SPAGHETTI
Tuesday 07 July 2020
Our colleague Armin Ille shares an easy and tasty recipe for dinner with a loved one after a hard day at work: Drunken Spaghetti
600ml red wine
3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
Salt and pepper
1 tsp each of rosemary, oregano and marjoram, chopped
Drunken Spaghetti in 5 steps
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
2. Add the olive oil to a large deep pan over medium heat. Stir in the red chili flakes, black pepper and garlic and cook for about 1 minute, until fragrant. Pour in the red wine and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
3. Cook the spaghetti in the boiling water until slightly soft, approximately 2 minutes, then add the pasta to the wine mix. Cook until the pasta is al dente, which should take around 8 minutes.
4. Toss with the parmesan and herbs.
5. Serve warm… Buon appetito!