UniCredit is the partner of choice German clients, as demonstrated by our #1 position in the Equity Capital Markets league table
Our success in Equity Capital Markets is testimony to our strong franchise and seamless cooperation with Kepler Cheuvreux.
Thanks to this strategic alliance, we have one of the largest pan-European equity distribution platforms, with over 110 equity sales and sales-trading professionals in 12 locations in Europe and one in North America, serving over 1,200 institutional investors.
We can also rely on Kepler Cheuvreux’s leading equity research – with 110 equity analysts covering over 1,000 stocks across 22 sectors. In 14 sectors we are ranked in the top 10.
Other credentials include:
- +190 ECM transactions in cooperation with Kepler Cheuvreux since the start of the strategic alliance in 2012
- We have been mandated in 7 out of 10 of the largest European IPOs since 2018
- Kepler Cheuvreux ranks #8 EMEA cash ECM deals 2019/2020and #5 EMEA IPOs 2019/2020
- UniCredit was ranked #1 for Equity Capital Market Transaction (by number of transactions) in Germany for 2020
“Strong local roots, a pan-European network and a trusting relationship with our customers and business partners. These are the pillars on which UniCredit's top position is based in the German Equity Capital Markets in 2020. We want to continue this success story in 2021 and are fully committed to support our clients in the best way!”
- Jan Kupfer, Member of the Management Board UniCredit Bank AG (CIB) and Deputy Head of Group CIB Division