13th Masterscholarship program
6 March 2023 - The 13th Masterscholarship competition is now open for the academic year 2023/24. The competition, aimed at students from any of the 13 countries in which UniCredit operates, awards eight 1 year scholarships for Master programs in economics or finance at among the most prestigious universities in Europe.
The universities involved in the program for academic year 2023/2024 are:
- Bocconi University Milano - Master of in Economic and Social Sciences or in Finance https://www.unibocconi.eu/wps/wcm/connect/bocconi/sitopubblico_en/navigation+tree/home/programs/master+of+science
- Barcelona School of Economics - Master of Science in Economics or Finance https://www.barcelonagse.eu/study/masters-programs
- London School of Economics - MRes in Economics MRes/PhD in Economics (lse.ac.uk)
- Mannheim University - Master in Economics https://www.uni-mannheim.de/en/academics/programs/masters-program-in-economics/
- Oxford University - MPhil in Economics (tbc) https://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/courses/mphil-economics?wssl=1
- SciencesPo - Master in Economics https://www.sciencespo.fr/ecole-doctorale/en/content/master-s-economics.html
- Stockholm School of Economics - MSc in Economics or Finance https://www.hhs.se/en/education/msc/
- Toulouse School of Economics - Master 2 Doctoral Path Scholarship https://www.tse-fr.eu/master-in-economics#doctoral
The scholarships cover all documented tuition fees as well as the cost of living for 1 year of the Master course (either first or second year Master).
In order to apply, students just have to apply to the different master programs following the online admission procedure indicated by each school. The top admitted students will be selected by the school as candidates for our scholarships (one winner each university).
Here below the WINNERS of 12th edition
• Lea Shaffer - Università Bocconi
• Federico Mattei - Barcelona School of Economics
• Raffaele Blasone - London School of Economics and Political Sciences
• Ole Cordes - Mannheim University
• Alessandro Guarnieri - Oxford University
• Norbert Monti - SciencesPo
• Camilla Puleo - Stockholm School of Economics
• Alessandro Cauzzi - Toulouse School of Economics