Now closed the 8th Econ Job Market Best Paper Award, competition launched in cooperation with the EEA aimed at all PhD candidates and PhD graduates attending the virtual European Job Market in December 2021.
Due to the very high level of submitted papers, the commission unanimously decided to award ten prizes instead of the planned five.
Here below this year winners in alphabetical order:
• Alexandru Barbu - Ex-Post Loss Sharing in Consumer Financial Markets
• Giulia Caprini - Visual Bias
• Andrea Chiavari - The Macroeconomics of Rising Returns to Scale: Customers Acquisition, Markups, and Dynamism
• Amanda Dahlstrand Rudin - Defying Distance? The Provision of Services in the Digital Age
• Nikhil Datta - Local Monopsony Power
• Luca Gemmi - Rational Overoptimism and Moral Hazard
• Felix Montag - Mergers, Foreign Entry, and Jobs: Evidence from the U.S. Appliance Industry
• Marta Prato - The Global Race for Talent: Brain Drain, Knowledge Transfer and Growth
• Karl Schulz - Redistribution of Return Inequality
• Fabricius Somogyi - Dollar Dominance in FX Trading