UniCredit Foundation supports projects to protect childhood: 350,000 euro for 24 associations around the country
Call for the Regions winners identified. The solidarity initiative promoted by UniCredit Foundation in support of associations and projects for children throughout the country has its winners.
This year, out of a total of more than 280 applications received, 24 projects were awarded a total of EUR 350,000, of which 11 focused on disability, 7 on combating educational poverty, and 6 on supporting communities for mothers and children.
"In this second edition, Call for the Regions has once again attracted huge participation from non-profit organizations and has enabled us to support important charitable projects in the regions, continuing to be close to the communities in which UniCredit operates and responding to the needs of the weakest sections of the population," said Maurizio Beretta, Chairman of UniCredit Foundation.
Call for the Regions was made possible thanks to the collaboration of UniCredit employees in the Regions, the Bank's seven organizational structures in Italy (North West, Lombardy, North East, Central, Southern and Sicilian regions), which are responsible for managing relations with the local areas, collecting the needs and sensitivities of local communities.
The winning projects:
NORTHWEST (Piedmont, Liguria and Valle d'Aosta)
- Associazione Un sogno per tutti Onlus, Turin. Project: "Tutto OK!".
- ANFFAS Casale Monferrato, Casale Monferrato (AL). Project: "PercepiAMO".
- La Comunità Coop. Soc., Genoa. Project: "Home visiting: accompanying the birth of a family".
- La Rondine Coop. Soc., Mazzano (BS). Project: "Giocabile. A territorial centre for minors with autism and their families".
- Fondazione Buzzi, Milan. Project: "Paediatric surgery at the Buzzi Children's Hospital (amblyopia)".
- F.A.T.A. Onlus, Cesano Boscone (MI). Project: "For their eyes to smile again".
NORTH EAST (Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and Trentino-Alto Adige)
- Opera Don Calabria, Verona. Project: "Interventions in support of adolescents living in communities".
- Associazione Burlo Onlus, Trieste. Project: "Psychological support and emotional accompaniment of paediatric surgical patients".
- ANFASS, Cognola (TN). Project: "Children in contact: I can too!".
- AUSER Women's Projects Centre, Padua. Project: "MI-VA - Minori Invisibili Violenza Assistita".
NORTH CENTRE (Tuscany, Emilia-Romagna, Umbria and Marche)
- From the Earth to the Moon, Ferrara. Project: "BUMP UP".
- Michelepertutti, San Benedetto del Tronto (AP). Project: "Best Start: Early diagnosis and intervention for children with neurodevelopmental disorders".
- Istituto degli Innocenti, Florence. Project: "Bottega del futuro".
CENTRE (Lazio, Sardinia, Abruzzo and Molise)
- ANFFAS Ostia, Rome. Project: "Rebel".
- Apurimac ETS, Tor Bella Monaca (Rome). Project: "Tor Bell'Infanzia".
- Efys, Cagliari. Project: "ACCRESCE - Shared Actions for the Creation of a Support Network for the Educating Community".
SOUTH (Campania, Apulia, Calabria and Basilicata)
- Seconda Mamma ODV, Bari. Project: "At your side".
- Vesuvioteatro Cultural Association, Naples. Project: "Theatre in the Woods".
- Comunità Progetto Sud, Lamezia Terme (CZ). Project: "CREI - Regenerated and inclusive communities".
- Batti Cinque Coop. Soc., Rende (CS). Project: "Social Robotics for children with autistic spectrum".
- Oasi SS. Maria Onlus, Troina (EN). Project: "Giochiamoci insieme".
- Associazione Inventare Insieme Onlus, Palermo. Project: "Centro Tau".
- ALPHA Onlus, Palermo. Project: "Expressive and working paths in the area of juvenile justice".
- Associazione Mediterraneo Sicilia Europa (MSE), Catania. Project: "From needs to dreams".