UniCredit is a public company with a free float equal to 100% of the shares outstanding and there are no controlling shareholders or shareholders' agreements. The major shareholders (above 3%) collectively represent only 13% of the share capital.
|Major shareholders||Ordinary shares||% owned(1)
|1. BlackRock Group||113,550,196||5.075|
|2. Capital Research and Management Company||112,363,870||5.022 (2)|
|- of which on behalf of EuroPacific Growth Fund||78,373,584||3.503|
|3. Norges Bank||67,366,057||3.011|
|4. ATIC Second International Investment Company LLC||45,100,000||2.016|
|5. Delfin S.a.r.l.||43,056,324||1.925|
|6. Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Ve-Vi-Bl e An||40,097,626||1.792|
|7. Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Torino||36,757,449||1.643|
|8. Allianz SE Group||25,273,986||1.130|
1) figures updated based on the communications received: last communication received on 30 December 2020
2) discretional asset management
With the resolution no. 21672 of 13 January 2021, Consob extended until 13 April 2021 the provisions of the previous resolution no. 21326 of 9 April 2020 by which the Authority provided, pursuant to article 120, paragraph 2-bis of the Consolidated Finance Act ("TUF"), the additional threshold of 1% above which arises the obligation to notify the investee company and Consob according to article 120, paragraph 2 of the TUF.
|Summary table situation||yes||no|
|Presence of shareholders’ agreement in the company||X|
|Presence of controlling shareholders in the company||X|
|Exercise of an activity of management and coordination by the company||X|
Total Shareholder Composition
Institutional Shares by Geography
1) IHS Markit Shareholders Identification as of October 2020, Consob "Model 120A", publicly available information and including 80% of unidentified holdings
2) IHS Markit Shareholders Identification as of October 2020, Consob "Model 120A" and publicly available information
3) Company Register, IHS Markit Shareholders Identification as of October 2020, Consob "Model 120A" and publicly available information
4) Morrow Sodali Shareholder ID as of March 2020
5) Including treasury shares, CASHES and 20% of unidentified holdings
The above UniCredit shareholders' composition stems from analyses relying on heterogeneous sources, such as the shareholders' register, participation to General Meetings, communications to Consob, public filings available on the market.
The heterogeneity of sources, the different dates of updating of the sources and the dealings in UniCredit shares, are such that the representation provided is the best estimate of the UniCredit shareholders base, but the above sources are not such as to ensure that the composition represented corresponds to the actual shareholders base at any given time.