UniCredit is a public company, c.85% controlled by professional investors, majority of which are located outside of Italy.
The bank does not have a controlling shareholder or group of shareholders nor shareholders' agreement or any sort of shareholders consultation pact.
1) Company Register, Consob "Model 120A", publicly available information, IHS Markit Shareholders analysis as of March 2023
2) Including brokers and 80% of unidentified holdings
3) Including treasury shares, CASHES and 20% of unidentified holdings
The above UniCredit shareholders' composition stems from analyses relying on heterogeneous sources, such as the shareholders' register, participation to General Meetings, communications to Consob, public filings available on the market.
The heterogeneity of sources, the different dates of updating of the sources and the dealings in UniCredit shares, are such that the representation provided is the best estimate of the UniCredit shareholders base, but the above sources are not such as to ensure that the composition represented corresponds to the actual shareholders base at any given time.
|Major shareholders||Ordinary shares||% owned
1) non-discretional asset management.
* The table shows the information notified by the shareholders pursuant to art. 120 TUF following the update disclosed on the Consob website on 3 April 2023.
The percentages here indicated are calculated on the number of shares representing the share capital as of today, as shown below, which takes into account the free capital increase registered on 27 February 2023.
It should be noted that, in the cases provided for by the Issuers' Regulations, management companies and qualified entities that have acquired, as part of their management activities, shareholdings less than 5% are not required to make disclosures.
|Summary table situation||yes||no|
|Presence of shareholders’ agreement in the company||X|
|Presence of controlling shareholders in the company||X|
|Exercise of an activity of management and coordination by the company||X|