Recomend this page
Thank you, we sent your recommendation to the desired recipient.
Sorry, this functionality is not available right now.
Please try with this link. Thank you.
UniCredit is a public company, 85% controlled by professional investors, majority of which are located outside of Italy.
The bank does not have a controlling shareholder or group of shareholders nor shareholders' agreement or any sort of shareholders consultation pact.
1) Company Register, Consob "Model 120A", publicly available information, IHS Markit Shareholders analysis as of June 2021
2) Including brokers and 80% of unidentified holdings
3) Including treasury shares, CASHES and 20% of unidentified holdings
The above UniCredit shareholders' composition stems from analyses relying on heterogeneous sources, such as the shareholders' register, participation to General Meetings, communications to Consob, public filings available on the market.
The heterogeneity of sources, the different dates of updating of the sources and the dealings in UniCredit shares, are such that the representation provided is the best estimate of the UniCredit shareholders base, but the above sources are not such as to ensure that the composition represented corresponds to the actual shareholders base at any given time.
The major shareholders (above 3%) collectively represent only 13% of the share capital.
|Major shareholders||Ordinary shares||% owned(1)
|1. BlackRock Group||114.907.383||5.162 (2)|
|2. Capital Research and Management Company||112,363,870||5.047 (3)|
|- of which on behalf of EuroPacific Growth Fund||78,373,584||3.521|
|3. Allianz SE Group||69,622,203||3.128|
1) figures updated based on the last communication received according to current legislation published on Consob website on 12 October 2021 and in relation to the new number of shares constituting the share capital following the cancellation of treasury shares carried out on 4 October 2021
2) non-discretional asset management
3) discretional asset management
The table does not include any other shareholders who have exceeded the relevant threshold, but have not yet notified this or are not required to notify it under current laws.