|Major shareholders||Ordinary shares||% owned(1)
|1. Capital Research and Management Company||112,889,777||5.072 (2)|
|2. Aabar Luxembourg S.A.R.L.||112,141,192||5.038|
1) on ordinary share capital at the date of 13 November 2017
2) non-discretional asset management
Italian regulation (sec. 120, sub-sec. 2, of the TUF) as a consequence of Legislative Decree no. 25/2016 sets forth that holdings exceeding 3% of the voting capital of a listed company shall be communicated to both the latter and to Consob.
|Summary table situation||yes||no|
|Presence of labour contracts in the company||X|
|Presence of controlling shareholders in the company||X|
|Exercise of an activity of management and coordination by the company||X|
Total Shareholder composition
Institutional Shares by Geography
* Including unidentified holdings, treasury shares and CASHES
1) Nasdaq Shareholders ID as of February 2017 and following "Modello 120A"
2) Company Register and publicy available information
3) Sodali Shareholders ID as of March 2017
4) Nasdaq Shareholders ID as of February 2017
The above UniCredit shareholders' composition stems from analyses relying on heterogeneous sources, such as the shareholders' register, participation to General Meetings, communications to Consob, public filings available on the market.
The heterogeneity of sources, the different dates of updating of the sources and the dealings in UniCredit shares, are such that the representation provided is the best estimate of the UniCredit shareholders base, but the above sources are not such as to ensure that the composition represented corresponds to the actual shareholders base at any given time.