|Major shareholders||Ordinary shares||% owned(1)
|1. Aabar Luxembourg S.A.R.L.||311,503,315||5.042|
|2. BlackRock Inc.||298,070,481|| 4.825 (2)
1) on ordinary share capital at the date of 15.7.2016
2) non-discretional asset management.
Italian regulation (sec. 120, sub-sec. 2, of the TUF) as a consequence of Legislative Decree no. 25/2016 sets forth that holdings exceeding 3% of the voting capital of a listed company shall be communicated to both the latter and to Consob.
|Summary table situation||yes||no|
|Presence of labour contracts in the company||X|
|Presence of controlling shareholders in the company||X|
|Exercise of an activity of management and coordination by the company||X|
* Including unidentified holdings, treasury shares and CASHES
1) Nasdaq Shareholders ID as of January 2016 and following "Modello 120A"
2) "Modello 120A" and/or participation in April 2016 AGM. According to the Bank of Italy regulation concerning Banks' shareholders structure, "Strategic Holdings" are considered those non istitutional and with holdings of more than 2% of the share capital.
The above UniCredit shareholders' composition stems from analyses relying on heterogeneous sources, such as the shareholders' register, participation to General Meetings, communications to Consob, public filings available on the market.
The heterogeneity of sources, the different dates of updating of the sources and the dealings in UniCredit shares, are such that the representation provided is the best estimate of the UniCredit shareholders base, but the above sources are not such as to ensure that the composition represented corresponds to the actual shareholders base at any given time.