|Major shareholders||Ordinary shares||% owned(1)
|1. Aabar Luxembourg S.A.R.L.||112,561,154||5.040
|2. Dodge & Cox||111,715,904|| 5.002 (2)
|3. Norges Bank||67,462,705||3.021|
1) on share capital at the date of 9.5.2019
2) non-discretional asset management
Italian regulation (sec. 120, sub-sec. 2, of the TUF) as a consequence of Legislative Decree no. 25/2016 sets forth that holdings exceeding 3% of the voting capital of a listed company shall be communicated to both the latter and to Consob.
|Summary table situation||yes||no|
|Presence of labour contracts in the company||X|
|Presence of controlling shareholders in the company||X|
|Exercise of an activity of management and coordination by the company||X|
Total Shareholder Composition
Institutional Shares by Geography
1) Nasdaq Shareholders ID as of July 2018 and "Consob 120A" including 80% of unidentified holdings
2) Nasdaq Shareholders ID as of July 2018 and "Consob 120A"
3) Company Register, "Consob 120A" and publicly available information
4) Morrow Sodali Shareholder ID as of March 2017
5) Including treasury shares, CASHES and 20% of unidentified holdings
The above UniCredit shareholders' composition stems from analyses relying on heterogeneous sources, such as the shareholders' register, participation to General Meetings, communications to Consob, public filings available on the market.
The heterogeneity of sources, the different dates of updating of the sources and the dealings in UniCredit shares, are such that the representation provided is the best estimate of the UniCredit shareholders base, but the above sources are not such as to ensure that the composition represented corresponds to the actual shareholders base at any given time.