Born in Bollate (Milan), Italy on April 13, 1959
Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (Albo dei Dottori Commercialisti) since 19 February 1986
Certified Public Auditor (Revisore Contabile) - Italian Ministerial Decree dated 12.04.1995 published on Italian Official Gazette no. 31-bis dated 21.04.1995
Angelo Rocco Bonissoni
UniCredit S.p.A. Statutory Auditor
Other posts currently held
- Attorney of Nuova CPS Servizi S.r.l.
- Statutory auditor of Telecom Italia S.p.A.
- Founder in 1985 and Managing Partner since 2007 of Studio Camozzi & Bonissoni, now CBA Studio Legale e Tributario in Mila
Post previously held
- Member of technical and ethical committees of private equity Funds;
- Member of Boards of Directors of various companies;
- Technical expert in the processes provided for in articles 67 and 182 of the Italian Bankruptcy Law.