Born in Rome on 25 December 1961
Degree in Business and Economics at LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome
Registered Auditor under Italian Ministerial Decree dated 12 April 1995 published in the Official Gazette 31/bis of 21 April 1995
Certified Public Auditor under Italian Ministerial Decree dated April 12, 1995 published in the Official Gazette 32/bis of April 21, 1995
Technical Consultant for the Court of Rome and for the Regional Administrative Tribunal (T.A.R.) of Lazio
Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of UniCredit S.p.A.
Other posts currently held:
- Statutory Auditor of e-distribuzione S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Enel Green Power Africa S.r.l
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Ligestra Due S.r.l. (Fintecna Group)
- Statutory Auditor of Pfizer Italia Holding S.p.A.
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of M.A.S. S.p.A.
- Staturory Auditor of NBI S.p.A.
- Full Professor of Economics and Enterprise Management, University of Salerno
- Professor of Corporate Governance, University of Salerno
- He was Contract Professor of Economics and Enterprise Management, La Sapienza University, in Rome
Posts previously held
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of BancoPosta Fondi SGR S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Astaldi S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of IM Intermetro S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Almare di Navigazione S.p.A., now Premuda Tankers S.p.A.
- Director of Sipleda S.p.A. (Gruppo Poligrafico dello Stato)
- Liquidator of CO.GI.TAU (consortium established by Astaldi, Di Penta, Lodigiani, Grassetto, Vianini, Gambogi, and Sogene for the construction of the commercial port of Gioia Tauro)
- Statutory Auditor of Telbios S.p.A.
- "La Corporate Governance, Elementi di teoria e profili operativi", Giappichelli, Turin, 2013.