Born in Rome on 25 December 1961
Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of UniCredit S.p.A.
Other posts currently held:
- Statutory Auditor of e-distribuzione S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Enel Green Power Africa S.r.l
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Ligestra Due S.r.l. (Fintecna Group)
- Statutory Auditor of Condag S.p.A in Liquidazione
- Statutory Auditor of Visionaria S.p.A.
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of M.A.S. S.p.A.
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Sinergica S.p.A.
- Member of the Supervisory Body pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001 of Thales Alenia Space S.p.A
- Full Professor of Economics and Enterprise Management, University of Salerno
- Professor of Corporate Governance, University of Salerno
- He was Contract Professor of Economics and Enterprise Management, La Sapienza University, in Rome
Posts previously held
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of BancoPosta Fondi SGR S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Astaldi S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of IM Intermetro S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Almare di Navigazione S.p.A., now Premuda Tankers S.p.A.
- Director of Sipleda S.p.A. (Gruppo Poligrafico dello Stato)
- Liquidator of CO.GI.TAU (consortium established by Astaldi, Di Penta, Lodigiani, Grassetto, Vianini, Gambogi, and Sogene for the construction of the commercial port of Gioia Tauro)
- Statutory Auditor of Telbios S.p.A.
- Degree in Business and Economics at LUISS - Guido Carli University in Rome
- Certified Public Accountant in Rome since 1986
- Certified Public Auditor under Italian Ministerial Decree dated April 12, 1995 published in the Official Gazette 32/bis of April 21, 1995
- Technical Consultant for the Court of Rome and for the Regional Administrative Tribunal (T.A.R.) of Lazio
- "La Corporate Governance, Elementi di teoria e profili operativi", Giappichelli, Turin, 2013.