Meeting attendance & activities
Below there are listed the current members of the UniCredit Board of Statutory Auditors. Specific details regarding each member are also provided, including their position, date and appointment procedure, qualification as independent or non independent in compliance with the Enforcement Criteria set forth by Section 3 of the Corporate Governance Code.
In general, further information regarding the Board of Statutory Auditors and its members is available in the Corporate Governance Report concerning each year.
Board of Statutory Auditors appointed by the Shareholders' Meeting on April 14, 2016 for the financial years 2016-2018
FIRST APPOINTMENT DATE
|IN OFFICE SINCE||IN OFFICE UNTIL||SLATE (M/m) *||INDEPENDENT AS PER CODE
|Singer Pierpaolo||12/2015 (1)
||14/04/2016||Approval of 2018 financial statements||m||X|
|Bonissoni Angelo Rocco||05/2015||14/04/2016||Approval of 2018 financial statements||M||X|
||14/04/2016||Approval of 2018 financial statements||M||X|
||Approval of 2018 financial statements||M||X|
||10/2017 (3)||04/12/2017||Approval of 2018 financial statements||m||X|
||04/2016||14/04/2016||Approval of 2018 financial statements||M||X|
|Talamonti Maria Francesca||04/2016||14/04/2016||Approval of 2018 financial statements||m||X|
|Pagani Raffaella (4)||12/2017||04/12/2017||Approval of 2018 financial statements||--||X|
|Amato Myriam (4)||12/2017||04/12/2017||Approval of 2018 financial statements||--||X|
* M: Auditor appointed from the slate obtaining the majority of the Shareholders' votes and filed jointly by Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Torino, Cofimar S.r.l. and Allianz;
m: Auditor appointed from the slate voted by a Shareholders' minority and filed jointly by several Funds.
(1) Mr. Singer held the office of Permanent Auditor pursuant to Article 2401 of the Italian Civil Code from December 9, 2015 up to April 14, 2016.
(2) Mr. Paolucci held the office of Permanent Auditor pursuant to Article 2401 of the Italian Civil Code from May 2, 2017 up to December 4, 2017.
(3) Ms. Bientinesi held the office of Permanent Auditor pursuant to Article 2401 of the Italian Civil Code from October 26, 2017 up to December 4, 2017.
(4) Appointed by the Shareholders' Meeting held on December 4, 2017.
After its appointment, as well as on an annual basis, the Board of Statutory Auditors verifies the existence of the independence requirements of each of its members in compliance with the enforcement criteria envisaged by Section 3 of the Corporate Governance Code and the provisions set out by Section 148 of the Legislative Decree no. 58 dated February 24, 1998.