Born in Torino (Italy) on July 14, 1960
Public Chartered Accountant since 1996
Certified Auditor for Public Entities
Member of the Scientific Committee of the Master in Auditing, Accounting & Control at the Scuola di Amministrazione Aziendale (SAA) of Turin
Learning activities in Auditing and Economics at the University of Turin - Economics.
Maria Enrica Spinardi
UniCredit S.p.A. Statutory Auditor
Other posts currently held
- Statutory Auditor of Comset S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Atla s.r.l.
- Statutory Auditor of Ansaldo STS S.p.A.
- Alternative Auditor of Cuki SpA
- Statutory Auditor of Fibre e Tessuti Speciali S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Cuki Cofresco S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of Asics Italia S.r.l.
- Statutory Auditor of G.G. Family Group S.r.l.
- Statutory Auditor of Hexagon Metrology S.p.A.
- Consultant and Chartered Accountant in the industrial and services sectors
- In charge of several due diligence projects within Middle Market
- In charge of several accounting reorganization projects for national companies
- Involved in recruiting and performance analysis and valuation activities
Posts previously held:
Partner of a primary audit firm up to June 2012, in charge for the audit of national and international industrial and services groups