Born in Milan on 16 June 1967
Master cum laude in Business Administration at Bocconi University, Milan
Certified Public Accountant in Milan since 1993.
Officially registered as Legal Auditor with the Italian State, nr. 93429.
Member of the European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI).
Author of various publications regarding corporate governance (especially the role of the Board of Statutory Auditors and the role of the Control and Risk Committee) and Financial markets law.
Speaker at various conferences organized by the Italian Stock Exchange (Borsa Italiana S.p.A.), Assogestioni, Assonime and the Public Accountant Professional Association.
Chairman of the Board of Statury Auditors
Ohter positions currently held
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Autogrill S.p.A.
- Alisarda Group: Chairman of the Board of Directors of Alisarda S.p.A., Geasar S.p.A., AQA Holding S.p.A.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Academic Fellow in Company and Business Law at Bocconi University, Milan.
Positions previously held
- Twenty-years experience in the governance bodies of listed and no listed companies, as executive and non-executive, in a wide range of industries, in several cases appointed by the minority shareholders.
- He drove the relaunch of the Olbia airport, the restructuring of Air Italy, the agreement with Qatar Airways and the first phase of the relaunch of the airline (which he left in January 2019)
- Officer at CONSOB (The Italian Stock Exchange Regulator).