Born in Rimini (RN) on 6 January 1969
Degree at "La Sapienza" University - Rome in 1992
Certified Public Accountant in Rome since 1993
Certified Auditor (Italian Ministerial Decree of 12/04/1995 published on the Official Gazette no. 31-bis of 21/04/1995).
Ordinary Member of the Italian academy of business administration and management (AIDEA) and Ordinary Member of the Italian association of business administration and accounting professors (SIDREA).
UniCredit S.p.A. Statutory Auditor
Other posts currently held
- ENI Group: Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Ecofuel S.p.A. and of Raffineria di Gela S.p.A.
- Telecom Italia Group: Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Telecontact Center S.p.A., of Telecom Italia San Marino S.p.A., of Telefonia Mobile Sanmarinese S.p.A., and permanent Statutory Auditor of Advanced Caring Center S.r.l. and of Olivetti S.p.A.
- UniCredit Group: Stautory Auditor of Nuova Compagnia di Partecipazioni S.p.A.
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Officinae Verdi S.p.A.
- Permanent Statutory Auditor of Società Gestione Servizi BP S.C.p.A.
- Director of Fondazione "Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza"
- Full Professor of Business Administration at Università Politecnica delle Marche and Lecturer in Financial Analysis and Business Plans and Valuation of Firms
- He was professor of Analysis and Cost Accounting, Risk and Accounting and Consolidated Balance Sheet at Roma Tre University
- Owner of an office providing business consultancy and financial analysis services for top class Italian and foreign Groups and Companies, as well as valuation of firms and accounting due diligence services
Posts previously held
- Member of the Board of Directors and Board of Statutory Auditors of leading Companies, of Holding companies, of Financial intermediaries entered in Bank of Italy Register provided for by articles 106 and 107 TUB, of SGRs, of SIMs, of listed companies, of subsidiaries of listed companies as well as publicly-owned companies. He held posts as Liquidator of companies and as member or Chairman of the Supervisory Body pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree No. 231/2001