Born in Rome on 24 March 1967
Lawyer - Certified Public Accountant - Certified Public Auditor
Member of the steering committee of the Business Law postgraduate course held at LUISS - Guido Carli, Department of Law. Scientific coordinator of the banking and financial law area.
Adjunct professor of the Banking and stock exchange law course ("Diritto della banca e della borsa"), Department of Law, until the academic year 2009-2010.
UniCredit S.p.A. Statutory Auditor
Other posts currently held
- Member of the Supervisory Board of UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s.
- Member of the Board of Directors of A.S. Roma S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of buddy servizi molecolari S.p.A.
- Statutory Auditor of LVenture Group S.p.A.
- Lawyer, she mainly deals with matters concerning corporate law - also with regard to listed companies - banking, finance and capital markets. She gained significant experience in the business crisis management, project financing, securitizations of banking loans and responsibility of the intermediary in the investment services. She supported the Ministry of the Treasury in the privatisation of Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, Mediocredito Centrale - Banco di Sicilia, Credito Industriale Sardo, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti.
Posts previously held
- Member of the Board of Directors of Koç Financial Services A.S.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Yapi Kredi Bankasi A.S.
- Statutory Auditor of Equitalia S.p.A.