Born in Bologna (Italy) on August 31st 1947
Law degree from the University of Rome
Post-graduate degree in International Commercial Law from Columbia University - New York
Cavaliere del Lavoro (Italian decoration awarded for service to industry)
Commandeur of the French Legion of Honour
Luca Cordero di Montezemolo
Main posts held
- Member of the Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Corporate Governance, Nomination and Sustainability Committee
Other posts currently held
- Chairman of Alitalia - Compagnia Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
- Chairman of Telethon
- Chairman of Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori S.p.A.
- Honorary Chairman of Charme Capital Partners SGR S.p.A.
- Director of Coesia S.p.A.
- Director of Renova Management AG
Posts previously held
- Chairman of Alitalia - Società Aerea Italiana S.p.A.
- Vice Chairman of Unicredit S.p.A. (until 19th April 2017)
- Chairman of Ferrari S.p.A.
- Chairman of Fiat S.p.A.
- Director of Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori S.p.A.
- Chairman of the Promoting Committee for the Rome Candidacy at the 2024 Olympic Games
- Chairman of Confindustria (Italian Employers' Federation)
- Chairman of LUISS University in Rome
- Chairman of FIEG (Federazione Italiana Editori Giornali - Italian)
- Chairman and CEO of Maserati S.p.A.
- Chairman of Bologna International Trade Fair
- Director of FIAT S.p.A.
- Director of Editrice La Stampa
- Director of OCTO Telematics S.p.A.
- Director of Delta Topco
- Chairman of Charme Management S.r.l.
- Director of Tod's S.p.A.
- Director of Poltrona Frau S.p.A.
- Director of Kering