If you are a student always looking for opportunities of professional and personal growth, don't miss the International Internship Program!
The program, sponsored by the Foundation UniCredit & Universities in cooperation with UniCredit, offers the opportunity to brilliant students in economics, finance, banking, management, engineering or law to do a 3-months summer internship in one of the country within the UniCredit Group perimeter.
Some facts about the 2017 program:
- 25 grants available
- Internships within the countries of the UniCredit Group
- Job positions in different areas of the Bank
- When: 3 months between June and September 2017
- Winners announced in April 2017
For more information, please visit the dedicated page on the Foundation website.
Our ideal candidate:
- Excellent academic records
- Fluency in English
- Availability from June 2017
- Availability for international mobility
- Learning agility, outstanding team working and communication skills, analytical mindset
Apply online (from 2 to 26 March)
1. visit UniCredit dedicated website
2. select the preferred Job position
3. create the profile and submit the application
4. fill in the online assessment received via email
All the documentation accompanying the application must be submitted exclusively online in PDF format and must be written in English