Impact International Graduate Program is a 18-month development journey that offers a unique insight into the bank to kick start your career at UniCredit Group.
We look for new graduates with international mindset and leadership potential, who are flexible, curious, and able to drive change.
Are you seeking for new challenges and willing to grow by learning cross competencies?
Impact is what you are looking for!
Thanks to a rotational path, you will get to know various business lines and areas of the bank, acquiring skills and competencies, and creating your own network.
What makes our graduate program unique?
- On- and off-the-job learning
- Job rotations
- Dedicated development path
- Networking activities and events
- Permanent contract
- Competitive compensation package
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Excellent university degree and academic records
- Relevant work/internship experience
- Relevant international experience
- Fluency in English
- Full-time availability
- Available for international mobility
In 2018 Impact doubles the selection and entrance windows with two waves:
Application: from 10th to 31st January
Program start: 1st May
Application start: April
Program start: September
Applications in January will be considered only for May start. If you are interested in the September edition, you will have to apply in April.
How does the selection process work?
- Application online at jobs site [from 10th to 31st January 2018]
- Online Assessment
- Phone Interview with HR
- Interview with Manager
- Business Game @ Pavilion in Milan [26th March 2018]
- Start @ UniCredit in May 2018
Soon on this page you will discover more about job positions and locations available for Impact Wave 1.
Several banks within the Group offer local programs for graduates in their countries.
All of them provide orientation sessions, development activities and challenging assignments under the supervision of senior professionals and managers.