Several banks within the Group offer local programs for graduates in their countries.
All of them provide orientation sessions, development activities and challenging assignments under the supervision of senior professionals and managers.
If you are interested in an International career, don't miss the opportunity and apply to Impact, the UniCredit Group Graduate Program.
Have you recently graduated?
Have you achieved excellent academic results?
Do you already have an international exposure and work experience?
Are you willing to grow by learning cross competencies?
Impact is what you are looking for!
A development journey that will give you a unique insight into UniCredit. Thanks to a rotational path, you will get to know various business lines and areas of the bank, acquiring skills and competencies, and creating your own network.
What makes our graduate program unique?
- On- and off-the-job learning
- Individual development path
- 3 job rotations
- Networking activities and events
- Full time contract
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Excellent university degree and score
- Relevant work/internship experience
- Relevant international experience
- Fluency in English
- Full-time availability
- Available for international mobility
- Application online at jobs site [from 18th January to 8th February]
- Online Assessment
- Interview with HR
- Business game @ UniCredit Pavilion in Milan [20th - 21st March]
- Interview with Manager