Recomend this page
Thank you, we sent your recommendation to the desired recipient.
Sorry, this functionality is not available right now.
Please try with this link. Thank you.
FAQ: Impact Group Graduate Program
What do you mean by Motivational Letter and how do I upload it?
In the motivational letter you should provide an answer to the following question (max 500 words): "Why am I applying to Impact Group Graduate Program in UniCredit?"
- Applications to Milan (HQ) and Vienna: you need to upload your CV together with the Motivational Letter in one document, in the CV section.
- Applications to Munich: you need to upload your CV and a Motivational Letter in the dedicated separate sections.
If I already had an experience at UniCredit (e.g. internship, seasonal employment, consultant), How should I proceed?
The application process is the same for all with light technical differences:
- Applications to Milan (HQ) and Vienna:
We warmly invite you to fill the section "References" in your profile in the application tool, making sure you complete the following fields:
- "Company": insert UniCredit or other company name.
- "Name and Surname" of the manager.
- "Role": the structure/ function name.
- Applications to Munich: We warmly invite you to include the department and the name of your former manager in the CV or motivational letter.
I already applied to other UniCredit Group positions. Can I apply also to the Impact Group Graduate Program?
I'm experiencing registration issues with my mobile phone number. What can I do?
- Applications to Milan (HQ) and Vienna: if you have any issues with the registration and you are not able to create your profile and apply, please write an email to email@example.com with the Subject "Impact - application issue - Name Surname", explaining the problem you are facing; you will be contacted by us.
- Applications to Munich: In the event of issues with the registration or applying process, please get in touch with the contact person mentioned in the job posting.
Are there any differences among the 3 hiring locations?
How long does the program last?
What is the Impact Graduates Community?
Do I need to know the local language to apply in that country?
Will I receive feedback if unsuccessful?
When will I know the outcome of the overall selection process?
Can I apply for a country where I am not a citizen?
What equipment do I need to complete the selection process?
For the entire selection process we recommend the use of a PC/ laptop with stable internet connection (other mobile devices are enabled as well). For the online test phase you would benefit form a comfortable and silent space, pen and paper. For the Impact Assessment Days you would also need the Webex app installed. Ensure that your microphone and webcam work by testing it prior to the assessment.
Do I need a finance/ business related degree to apply?
I only have a bachelor degree, can I apply ?