FAQ: Impact Group Graduate Program
In the motivational letter you should provide an answer to the following question (max 500 words): "Why am I applying to Impact Group Graduate Program in UniCredit?"
- Applications to Milan (HQ) and Vienna: you need to upload your CV together with the Motivational Letter in one document, in the CV section.
- Applications to Munich: you need to upload your CV and a Motivational Letter in the dedicated separate sections.
The application process is the same for all with light technical differences:
- Applications to Milan (HQ) and Vienna:
We warmly invite you to fill the section "References" in your profile in the application tool, making sure you complete the following fields:
- "Company": insert UniCredit or other company name.
- "Name and Surname" of the manager.
- "Role": the structure/ function name.
- Applications to Munich: We warmly invite you to include the department and the name of your former manager in the CV or motivational letter.
Yes, you may also apply for the Impact program. Please keep in mind the importance of the motivational letter for the selection.
- Applications to Milan (HQ) and Vienna: if you have any issues with the registration and you are not able to create your profile and apply, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject "Impact - application issue - Name Surname", explaining the problem you are facing; you will be contacted by us.
- Applications to Munich: In the event of issues with the registration or applying process, please get in touch with the contact person mentioned in the job posting.
Some examples would be a student exchange program, an internship or a job abroad and so on.
No, there are no differences. We hold open positions in 3 hiring locations: mainly Milan (HQ), Munich and Vienna.
The Impact Group Graduate Program lasts ~30 months and it is composed by 2 phases: "Rotations" ~ 12 months and "Career JumpStart" ~ 18 months.
It is an only Impacters network with access to dedicated events and initiatives. The community allows you to exchange experiences, suggestions and ideas among the all editions Impacters.
No, local languages are not mandatory; English is the Impact business language and any additional languages different from mother tongue/ English will be considered as a plus. You are free to choose, keeping in mind to apply only to 1 Hiring location.
No, the Career jumpstart will be defined towards the end of the 12 months with a dedicated selection, according to Impacter's preferences and Group strategic needs.