Reading CV and Motivation Letter will be our first contact with you. So before you start the application process, make sure that these application documents look and sound as good as possible. They are simply acting as your business card.
Tips on how to create a meaningful CV:
- Focus on competences, experiences suitable for the target area you are applying for
- Be concrete, specific and highlight the key achievements and responsibilities
- Cluster information into: Education, Experience, Competences and Interests
- List all of the achievements, starting with the most recent ones
- Keep the document concise, i.e. by using a clear and professional font
- State only these abilities which you can reconfirm during the interview
- Before final submission, check all the information carefully and a good Motivation Letter:
- Address the letter to the specific department, that you are applying for
- Write what truly makes you unique and suitable for a given position
- Focus on the skills and abilities which allow you to stand out
- Do not just copy the information from CV
- Keep the document clear, concise and not longer than one page
- Always double-check your spelling and grammar before submission.