On this page you will find official sources of information providing guidance and updates on the current geopolitical situation and business impacts.
UniCredit has no influence on the content published on these external websites. Furthermore, UniCredit is not responsible for information on websites that can be accessed via links on this website and therefore accepts no liability for the content on the pages of third-party providers. Any opinions or recommendations expressed on these independent websites are solely those of the providers or operators.
1. INFORMATION OF THE EU TAKING RESTRICTIVE MEASURES IN RESPONSE TO THE CRISIS IN UKRAINE
2. INFORMATION OF THE US TREASURY DEPARTMENT ON SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY RUSSIA
3. COLLECTION ON UK SANCTIONS RELATING TO RUSSIA
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and international Cooperation
Statement by Prime Minister, Mario Draghi
5. SWITZERLAND ADOPTS EU SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA
6. OTHER INFORMATION SOURCES FROM INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
United Nations official website
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) official website
The International Energy Agency dedicated page analysing the impacts on global energy markets