Customers are looking for companies they can trust to play a positive role in their everyday lives.
At UniCredit, we are dedicated to creating value for all our clients, employees and stakeholders by providing real solutions to real needs.
In this era of change, the banking sector is also in flux, with evolving regulation, macroeconomic conditions and customer behaviours. Our simple commercial banking model and our "One Bank" approach ensure that we use our distinctive assets to remain a pan-European winner, delivering sustainable, long-term profitability through strong relationships with all our stakeholders.
Pan-European Commercial Bank
80% of revenues
from Commercial Banking1
Second largest provider of corporate loans in Europe2
Top ranked by assets in EU3
n.1 in Austria and CEE
n.2 in Italy and n.3 in Germany
1. Data as of 4Q19 Commercial Banking Italy, Germany, Austria and CEE.
2. Data as of 3Q19 based on publicly available information.
3. Data as of 4Q19, where available (otherwise as of 3Q19), based on available public data. For Germany, only private banks, for CEE compared to Erste, KBC, Intesa Sanpaolo, OTP, RBI, SocGen, UC data excl. Yapi pro quota, for Austria ranking on single entities only possible on the basis of annual ﬁgures: FY18 latest ﬁgures available.
Local and international expertise
Unique Western, Central and
Eastern European network
Strong presence in 13 core countries4
Extended network around the globe
16 million clients5
4. Italy, Germany, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Russia.
5. Data as of 4Q19.
Market leading products and services
Local excellence in core markets
Best in class CIB products provider
n.1 in All Bonds in EUR in Italy,
Germany and Austria6
n.2 for number of transactions
in EMEA Bonds in EUR7
6. Data as of 3Q19 based on publicly available information.
7. Source League Tables: Dealogic, as of 7 January 2020. Period: 1 January - 31 December 2019; rankings by volume, unless otherwise stated.
Serving customers: success stories
"One Bank" model
Our "One Bank" model is based on central support and local excellence.
We provide our clients with a full commercial offer which harnesses strong synergies between our businesses, including Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management.